- Our Pace Leaders have run over 30 marathons on average
- Each of our Pace Leaders has paced over 13 marathons on average
- Most of our Pacers are trained in CPR
- We have been pacing for over 14 years!
- Our pace leaders run with enthusiasm, dedication, and commitment to help you run your best!
- We organize pace groups led by experienced Pacers to help you achieve your running goals.
Personal Pacing: If you need a personal pacer for any race, anywhere, we are now providing that service. Just email Jim@MarathonPacing.com with the details of your event.
So you say you just ran with our pacing team?
Well, how was it? Send us your whole marathon story
and let us know how your pacer did!
Email your experience to
Thanks for running with us!
Look for the MarathonPacing.com Pace Team at the expo of our next event.
Sign up to run with a pace group (it's free to join),
then find us in the starting area ready to go on race day!
Read about the Boston Marathon Qualifying Standards.
We offer many of the new times at our events.
We are supporting the great philanthropic efforts of Running For Laptops and helping support the runners that are fund raising for such a worthy cause. Attend one of our group runs in North Park, Saturdays at 6 AM and Sundays at 7 AM. Participation is free! If you are in the Pittsburgh area don't miss this opportunity.